1) Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an entity without legal personality;
2) Product – a software licence, a service or a material object, produced or manufactured by Unizeto Technologies S.A., CERTUM PCC or any other entity, including the original packaging and all the elements that it contains (e.g. manual, CD/DVD, card reader), being offered by the Online Store;
3) Unizeto Technologies S.A. – Unizeto Technologies S.A. based in Szczecin, KrólowejKoronyPolskiej 21, 70-486 Szczecin, Poland, recorded under entry number 0000233499 in the National Court Register, kept by the Szczecin-Centrum Regional Court in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, tax ID NIP 852-000-64-44, Polish National Business Registry Number 810404880, whose share capital amounts to 5.600.000 zł (fully paid-up);
4) CERTUM PCC – CERTUM Certification Authority of the Unizeto Technologies S.A., Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin, Poland;
5) The Internet Website certum.pl – a website available at www.certum.pl, maintained by CERTUM PCC;
6) Online Store – An online store available at https://sklep.certum.pl maintained by Unizeto Technologies S.A.;
7) Cookies – text files that are stored on the mass storage device used by the Customer when they use the Online Store or the Internet Website certum.pl;
8) Google Analytics – software used to track traffic on the website on which the Online Store is located, and monitor marketing activities;
9) GIODO – The Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data based in Warsaw;
10) Newsletter – an electronic newsletter containing business information about Products;
11) The Lawregarding the Protection of Personal Data – the lawconcerning the protection of personal data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended)
1) The Customer may agree to receive the Newsletter. To do this, the Customer should enter his or her email address in our Newsletter box or fill out the form located on the Internet Website certum.pl, stating the following: a) E-mail address b) First name c) Surname d) Company e) Position f) Postcode
2) The Customer can withdraw consent for receiving the Newsletter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the content „I’m withdrawing my consent” with „Newsletter” as the subject.
1) While using the Internet Website certum.pl Cookies are saved on the mass storage device used by the Customer. These are files which collect information about the Customer and the way he or she uses the content of the Online Store (including the IP of the Customer). Cookies are stored on servers located in Poland.
2) The Customer can turn Cookies off in his or her web browser but it might cause a malfunction of the Online Store.
3) Cookies do not in any waymodifythe data stored on the Customer’s storage device and do not affectthe functioning of the operating system.
1) The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the act on the protection of personal data is Unizeto Technologies S.A.
2) The Customer is required to protect the username and password used to log on to the Online Store from being used by third parties.
3) The Customer is responsible for actions performed with the usage of the username and password by third parties.
4) The Customer is required to promptly notify the Online Store about the obtaining of the username and password by third parties.
5) The website where the Online Store is located, the process of logging the Customer on to the Online Store, registering the Customer as well as purchasing Products is protected by the SSL certificate. 6) The Customer has the right to control the processing of personal data in the cases provided for in Art. 32 paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
7) At the request of the Customer, whose data was given in the process of registration in the Online Store, the Online Store shall inform the Customer about his or her rights and shall provide the information referred to in Art. 32 paragraph 1 point 1-5a of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
8) The customer base of Unizeto Technologies S.A. is registered in GIODO. According to the Polish law and the interpretation of GIODO concerning the provisions of the Data Protection every online store storing the customers’ data should register the database.
9) The data provided by the Customer while ordering Products are known only to the Customer and to Unizeto Technologies S.A.. Unizeto Technologies S.A. guarantees that the data will not be disclosed to any third party. The Customer also should be careful about disclosing personal data to third parties.
VI. Final provisions