- Data Security
- SSL Certificates
- E-mail ID Certificates
- Code signing certificates
- Qualified services
- Electronic signature
- Sign electronically
- Cards, Card readers and Cases
- Card readers
- ACR38U PocketMate II Smart Card Reader
- ACR38U-H1 Smart Cart Reader
- ACR83 PINeasy Smart Card Reader
- ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo Smart Card Reader
- ACR32 MobileMate Card Reader
- Card reader Omnikey 6121 Mobile USB
- Card reader Omnikey 5321 USB RFID
- Card reader Omnikey 4321
- Card reader Omnikey 4040 PCMCIA
- Card reader Omnikey 3921 PC Built – In USB
- Card reader Omnikey 3121 USB
- Card reader ACS ACR38K USB
- Card reader ACS ACR38U-I1
- Card reader ACR 38F Smart Floppy USB
- Card reader ACS ACR 38U-N1
- Card reader ACS ACR APG8201 – A1 with OTP generator
- Card reader ACS ACR 1281U – C1
- Card reader ACS ACR 101 SIMicro (CCID)
- Card reader ACS ACR 100l
- Card reader ACS ACR38T
- Card reader ACS ACR38 USB
- Time stamps
- Software and libraries
Certum E-mail ID businness
The Business variant is targeted at entrepreneurs, people representing small, medium or large companies. It works perfectly in electronic banking, e-health, administrative offices, financial and insurance institutions. It ensures the security of company data, maintains confidentiality of correspondence and allows you to sign business correspondence with your name, surname, e-mail address and company name.
The Certum E-mail ID Business is addressed to entrepreneurs, people running small, medium or large companies. It works perfectly in electronic banking, e-health, administrative offices, financial and insurance institutions. It ensures the security of company data, maintains confidentiality of correspondence and allows you to sign business correspondence with your name, surname, e-mail address and company name.
Certum E-mail ID Business successfully protects your e-mail correspondence and is recognized by all popular e-mail programs, browsers and applications as well as Microsoft operating systems.
- The highest level of protection and credibility
- Financial guarantee up to 60,000 €
- Conducting safe electronic correspondence, also of a professional nature
- Data included in the certificate: e-mail address, name and surname (optional company data)
- Compliance with WebTrustSM / TM
- Trusted on a global scale - in all web browsers and all Microsoft products
- Compliant with the X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standard
- Protected by the SHA-2 hash function
- Shelf life 1-3 years
- Free technical support
Certificate verification - increase of credibility
Certification is required for the purchase of Certum E-mail ID Business. Thanks to this, you gain the highest level of credibility of signed e-mails.
Benefits of having Certum E-mail ID Business
Certum E-mail ID Business is used to sign e-mail correspondence of special importance for the company. It will be hard evidence for your business partners and clients that you care about the security of electronic correspondence to the highest degree.
The benefits of Enterprise ID
Enterprise ID is used for signing and encrypting documents of special importance for the company. It will be strong evidence for your business partners and clients that you pay special attention to the security of electronic correspondence.
The minimum length of cryptographic keys: RSA 2048 bit.
Particularly recommended for:
- conducting electronic communication as a basic form of contacts with business partners and clients,
- encryption of e-mail (eg by Outlook),
- implementation of online and web authentication (eg in dedicated login systems, account administration, hosting services, etc.),
- login to the application
E-mail ID - Certum E-mail Id Business - credibility for partners
The Business ID E-mail Certificate requires a thorough verification of the identity - especially if its buyer is a representative of the company. Due to the high level of credibility, security and financial responsibility, CERTUM PCC can be used for electronic signing for the electronic signing of messages in the company's e-mail correspondence.
How do I get a Certum E-mail ID Business certificate?
The scope of verification depends on whether the certificate is issued to a private person or a company. Verification of access to the e-mail address by clicking the verification link, which is sent when the certificate is activated to the e-mail address indicated by the client in the form on the website. New customers are asked to provide copies of the following documents within 7 days:
copy of the person's identity document (ID card, passport, driving license, permanent residence card. Copy should be a completely documented document (both sides) or one of the following:
- notary confirmation of identity,
- confirmation of identity at the Registration Point or Identity
- Confirmation Point, (details: Find a partner),
- possession of a qualified certificate issued by CERTUM
power of attorney, authorization or employment certificate for the person whose data will be included in the certificate and if the person represents the entity whose name appears in the certificate. All collected documents should be sent to CERTUM PCC using one of the following forms:
by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (recommended form) by fax to the fax number: +48 91 4257 422 by mail to the following address: CERTUM PCC, ul. Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin
The importance of verification of reliability
Both fast and simple verification (with certificates that provide basic protection), as well as the longer, multi-stage (with certificates confirming the highest level of credibility) - testify to your attention to data security, and thus to the safety of your partners.
CERTUM - is a guarantee of the highest quality of all offered certificates. We are a Polish Internet security leader and as the first Polish certification center we provide services in accordance with the global WebTrustSM / TM standard. For over 10 years, we provide our clients with reliable and proven solutions that confirm their credibility in the network.
Technical support - 801 540 340
We are at your disposal on business days from 6.00 - 18.00. All you need to do is call the hotline. No question will remain unanswered.
A few words about CERTUM encryption
Encryption helps protect information during on-line transmissions and connections. The Public Key Infrastructure, used by CERTUM, is a proprietary solution created in cooperation with the scientific staff of ZUT and independent experts in the field of cryptography. CERTUM type E-mail ID certificates allow using the encryption strength with the recommended key length: 2048/4096.