Information on the processing of personal data
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Asseco Data Systems S.A. with registered office in Gdańsk, 11 Jana z Kolna St., 80-864 Gdańsk, Poland, KRS number: 0000421310.
You may contact us:
- by regular post, writing to the address indicated above;
- by e-mail at: email@example.com;
- by telephone: +48 22 52 58 601.
Data Protection Inspector
We have appointed a Data Protection Inspector who you can contact:
- by regular post, writing to this address: Asseco Data Systems S.A., Office in Łódź, 136 Narutowicza St., 90-146 Łódź, Poland;
- by e-mail at: IOD@assecods.pl
- by telephone: +48 42 675 63 60.
Objectives and legal basis of the processing
We will process your personal data for the purpose:
- to conclude and implement a contract for the provision of security and trust services (Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the Regulation);
- the performance of the obligations imposed on the administrator under the (Polish) Act of 5 September 2016 on Trust Services and Electronic Identification (Article 6 paragraph 1 point c of the Regulation);
- to defend against any claims or pursue any claims related to the contract, if a dispute arises regarding the above-mentioned contract. The legal basis for data processing in this case is our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the Regulation) in being able to defend against claims or pursue claims.
Categories of data processed and their source
We have received your data from the entity with which you intend to sign a contract using an electronic signature for which the qualified certificate will be issued by Certum. We will process the following categories of your personal data: identification data, contact details, address data, certificate data.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be stored for 20 years on the basis of Article 17 paragraph 2 of the (Polish) Act of 5 September 2016 on Trust Services and Electronic Identification.
Recipients of personal data
In accordance with the applicable laws on personal data protection, your personal data:
- may be transferred to entities that are entitled to receive them in accordance with legal regulations.
Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, based on the conditions set out in Article 17 of the Regulation;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, based on the conditions set out in Article 18 of the Regulation.
Right to object
Since we also process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest (within the scope of the purposes indicated above, for which the processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the Regulation), you have the right to object to the processing of your data due to your specific situation.
All of the above rights can be exercised by submitting an application at https://www.daneosobowe.assecods.pl or by writing to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer: IOD@assecods.pl.
Right of complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (address: 2 Stawki St., 00-193 Warsaw, Poland), if you believe that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
Your personal data is stored on servers located in the European Union.
Requirement to provide personal data
The provision of personal data in order to benefit from security and trust services is mandatory and results from the law. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to use security and trust services.
Automatic data processing and profiling
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ UE L 2016 No. 119 page 1 and OJ L 2018 No. 127 page 2)